Created with specially formulated nylon handles, our Tramontina Professional Chef's Knife have pre-set rivets to meet hygiene requirements. This professional cutlery is constructed of fully tapered, forged high-carbon blades with perfect balance and an expertly sharpened edge.
Tramontina US Cookware, a subsidiary of Tramontina Group Brazil, creates premium aluminum cookware with fine craftsmanship. The designs of Tramontina are innovative and versatile with sophisticated finishes such as ceramic, porcelain, and brightly colored polished aluminum alloy.
- Available in 6" serrated or straight blade
- Stain-free, high-carbon chrome molybdenum steel blades with satin finish
- Advanced ice-hardening process for durable blades
- Nylon handles injection molded to pre-set rivets for permanent attachment & hygiene requirements
- Fully tapered blades expertly sharpened to long-lasting edge
- Made in Brazil