Our Staub cast iron cocotte casserole pan will take your cooking to the next level with its high-quality style and durability. All of our durable Staub products are made in France using traditional artesian methods for unbeatable quality.
Made in France, our Staub cast iron cookware is used in top hotels and restaurants around the world. Staub's heavyweight enameled cast iron construction allows for steady heating without hot spots and is ideal for low-temperature cooking. It also retains heat for long periods of time to keep food hot from oven to table.
- Available in: basil green, matte black, cherry red, dark blue, graphite grey, grenadine red and saffron
- Available in: 2.75, 4, 5.5, 7 and 9 quart options
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron
- Ready to use, pot seasoning not required
- Perfect for use with all heat sources
- Lifetime warranty