- Heavy-duty grooved top and bottom fine-grain cast iron plates
- Stainless steel base
- Adjustable spring counter-balanced top
- Detachable front drip tray for easy cleaning
- Thermostatically controlled up to 570F with fast preheating and even heat distribution
- On/off switch and pilot lights for convenience and safety
- Overall dimensions 17"W x 17"D x 22"H
- Grill surface 14"W x 9.5"D
- Weight 59 lbs.
- Power 1750 watts 120 volts AC 14 amps
- UL and NSF4 listings
- Warranty 1 year
- Made in France
A panini grill is a clamshell grilling press, using the weight of the heated upper shell to grill simultaneously from two sides. Grill delicious panini sandwiches, just like those in Italy, and also use it for grilling fish, meat, and sausages. Sodir offers two sizes of panini grills with heavy fine-grain cast-iron plates and one with ceramic plates. While the Sodir panini grills have been designed for commercial use (ideal for display cooking, banquets, and catering) and are listed by UL and NSF, they also are prized by the serious home cook.
Please allow about seven days for delivery of your panini grill.