With a contemporary design, the Sambonet Spot Saucepot is defined with superb form and supreme functionality. The Spot collection has a clean profile, high polish finish, and unique conical shape for stackable storage.
World renowned for their exquisite silver-played steel manufacturing technique, Sambonet is found in world-class hotels and restaurants internationally. Their stainless steel flatware, knives, and blades are found internationally in world-class hotels and restaurants. Since 1856, the Italian brand has pioneered the production of fine sterling silver and galvanic silverware.
- Available in 1.6, 3, 5.2, and 8 quart capacities
- Extra heavy-gauge aluminum core
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction
- Design by Rodolfo Dordoni
- Large, stay-cool handles without any rivets
- Made in Italy