With a contemporary design, the Sambonet Spot Saucepan is defined with superb form and supreme functionality. The Spot collection has a clean profile, high polish finish, and unique conical shape for stackable storage.
Sambonet was first company in Italy to have the ability to manufacture both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. Today, the established brand of Giuseppe Sambonet maintains its legacy for their exquisite tableware, distinguished by the quality of materials and craftsmanship.
- Available in 0.6, 0.9, 1.6 quart sizes
- Extra heavy-gauge aluminum core
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction
- Design by Rodolfo Dordoni
- Large, stay-cool handles without any rivets
- Made in Italy