Every dish will look immaculate and maintain a consistent temperature in this heavy-duty 57151A40-grouped. The stainless steel construction is electrosilver plated to make it twice as hard as traditional plating and resist tarnish up to four times more effectively.
Sambonet was first company in Italy to have the ability to manufacture both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. Today, the established brand of Giuseppe Sambonet maintains its legacy for their exquisite tableware, distinguished by the quality of materials and craftsmanship.
- Dimensions: 15 3/8" x 10" x 10.5" H
- Includes 2.25 quart porcelain dish insert
- Electrosilverplated stainless steel construction with bright mirror polish finish
- Includes burner with fuel holder
- Available in 18/10 stainless steel with bright finish or EPSS silverplate with bright mirror polish
- Made in Italy