Used in hotels and restaurants around the world, our Sambonet Professionale Saucepot is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum and stainless steel with a thick polished mirror edge.
Sambonet was first company in Italy to have the ability to manufacture both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. Today, the established brand of Giuseppe Sambonet maintains its legacy for their exquisite tableware, distinguished by the quality of materials and craftsmanship.
- Available in various sizes between 2.5 quart and 16.5 quart capacity
- Extra heavy-gauge aluminum core
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction
- Double-thick, polished mirror edge for durability
- Large, stay-cool handles without any rivets
- Dishwasher safe