Both functional and stylish, the Sambonet Gio Ponti Butter Knife w/Hollow Handle is designed with hotel and restaurant quality and contemporary style. This bright flatware creates a beautiful table setting. The Gio Ponti flatware collection is a tribute to original 1939 flatware by the Italian design guru known for using simple, yet elegant lines and color. The knife blade features the designer's signature.
Sambonet was first company in Italy to have the ability to manufacture both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. Today, the established brand of Giuseppe Sambonet maintains its legacy for their exquisite tableware, distinguished by the quality of materials and craftsmanship. The elegant tableware and accessories can be found in five star hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Features 2 piece construction designed for perfect balance in the hand and on the plate
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Available from open stock and in 5-piece place settings
- Each piece is hand polished to mirror perfection
- Handwashing is recommended
- Made in Italy