Made of electrosilverplated stainless steel, the 53024-40-grouped is welded by hand using silver alloy brazing to create a durable, elegant finish. The pressed copper edge and exclusive Sambonet silverplate with bright mirror polish finish make this a sophisticated tray.
Sambonet was first company in Italy to have the ability to manufacture both sterling silver and galvanic silverware. Today, the established brand of Giuseppe Sambonet maintains its legacy for their exquisite tableware, distinguished by the quality of materials and craftsmanship.
- Available in 12.25" and 16" diameters
- Electrosilverplated 18/10 stainless steel in bright mirror polish
- Spouts are specially designed for easy pouring
- Handles, knobs, hinges, and bases are welded by hand with silver alloy brazing
- Used in 5-star hotels and restaurants
- Made in Italy