Made of electrosilverplated stainless steel, the 53026-41-grouped is welded by hand using silver alloy brazing to create a durable, elegant finish. The pressed copper edge and exclusive Sambonet silverplate with bright mirror polish finish make this a sophisticated tray.
World renowned for their exquisite silver-played steel manufacturing technique, Sambonet is found in world-class hotels and restaurants internationally. Their stainless steel flatware, knives, and blades are found internationally in world-class hotels and restaurants. Since 1856, the Italian brand has pioneered the production of fine sterling silver and galvanic silverware.
- Available in 12.25" , 14.1", and 16" diameters
- Electrosilverplated 18/10 stainless steel in bright mirror polish
- Spouts are specially designed for easy pouring
- Handles, knobs, hinges, and bases are welded by hand with silver alloy brazing
- Used in 5-star hotels and restaurants
- Made in Italy