Damaged or Defective Products

If an item arrives damaged or defective, please notify immediately the 125West Concierge, either by email at [email protected], by telephone at 877-229-5913, or by fax at 410-849-2176. The Concierge will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) for the return and issue a call tag or ARS label for the return shipping. The damaged merchandise should be packed in the original carton with all accompanying manuals and literature. Replacement merchandise will be coordinated by the Concierge, or you may choose to receive a complete refund.

Delivery Error

New, Undamaged, and Non-Defective Products

We have taken great care to present only highest quality merchandise at If you are not satisfied with your selection, however, you may return for refund an undamaged or non-defective product within the first 30 days of receipt of the item with the following restrictions or conditions:

You are responsible for obtaining a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) from the 125West Concierge. You may request authorization by email at [email protected], by telephone at 877-229-5913, or by fax at 410-849-2176. The outside of the shipping carton must be labeled clearly with the RA#, and the product must be returned within fourteen days after you receive the RA#.

You are responsible for the return shipping costs and shipping the product back per instructions from the Concierge. The product must be returned in a new-like condition and packed in the original carton with all accompanying manuals and literature. You will also be responsible for a restocking charge. 

Any personalized, customized, or made-to-order item may not be returned.

Any perishable or food product, e.g. cheese or coffee, may not be returned.

Return credit will be issued to you after receipt of the return and merchandise inspection per the above.

Overseas Customers

Return shipping costs for any reason is the responsibility of the customer. 125West does not reimburse international shipping charges, customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or foreign taxes paid.