Traditional German cutlery with classic styling with high-carbon stainless steel blade, full tang, and riveted handle. The thin, flexible blade of the knife is ideal for boning cooked and raw meats. It also is well suited as a paring knife.
- 2.75" thin flexible blade
- Premium high-carbon stainless steel
- Friodur ice-hardened blade for enhanced edge durability and blade flexibility
- Full bolster with seamless transition to blade acts as a finger guard and provides superior handling
- Riveted handle with full tang for optimum balance and strength
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Please allow about seven days for delivery of your Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Boning Knife.