Clean and sanitize your home with power of superheated steam. The McCulloch MC-1275 steam cleaner lets you clean almost any surface in the home without any chemical or detergent, quickly and easily. The steam cleaner's boiler superheats the steam under pressure, which gets released through the hose and nozzle or attachment when the steam control switch in the pistol handle is activated. The superheated steam temperature sanitizes and dissolves dirt, grime, grease, mold, mildew, and bacteria for easy wipe-up.
Household applications of the McCulloch MC-1275 steam cleaner are virtually unlimited. Steam clean and sanitize tile, flooring, glass, tubs, showers, sinks, fixtures, wood, walls, baseboards, blinds, fixtures, appliances, furniture, carpets, rugs, toys, fireplaces, automobile wheels, vehicle interiors, shop tools, and much, much more. The MC-1275 steam cleaner is simple to operate: fill its 50oz water tank, and it's ready for cleaning in just a few minutes after switching on. With its one-hour steam supply, you will not want to stop cleaning once you start! The MC-1275 is portable thanks to its smoothly rolling wheels and casters. It also comes with a large assortment of specialized attachments for every kind of steam cleaning task. A storage compartment conveniently holds the unit's utility brushes.
- Flexible 10-foot steam hose
- Power 1500 watts 120 volts AC
- Water capacity 50oz (45 minutes of steady steam)
- Dimensions: 17.52" x 11.42" x 9.25"
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Accessories included: (2) extension wands, Triangle brush, Squeegee, Upholstery/floor brush, Terry cover for floor brush, (4) nylon utility brushes, Short brass utility brush (for cleaning BBQ), Scrub pad, Steam jet nozzle, Funnel, Measuring cup