Ideal for intricate work, the Chroma Haiku 3.25" Paring Knife is a small all-purpose knife with high-carbon stainless steel blade. Authentic Japanese Haiku knives feature a bamboo peg inserted from the side where the tang and handle are joined for added stability. This traditional Japanese knives are branded with a Haiku Falcon emblem on each blade.
Chroma knives are manufactured in Japan and crafted with precision from the finest and strongest modern high-grade steel. All knives are designed with ergonomic qualities to comfortably give the chef complete cutting and chopping control.
- Blade length 3.25"
- Blade forged from stainless steel with molybdenum and vanadium
- Ideal for precise cuts and slicing
- Feature a mekugi, bamboo ped, for stability and control
- Recommended to sharpen this cutlery with a whetstone
- Each piece ships in attractive gift box with inside foam cutout