The pointed tip and cambered edge of the F. Dick Superior Chef's Knife allows for easy rocking and chopping. A classic black riveted poly handle makes this knife a kitchen essential. It is an all-purpose knife to use for any food prep tasks such as dicing, cutting, and filleting.
Professional, premium quality cutlery, tools, and accessories from Friederich Dick of Germany have been the chef's choice since 1778. F.Dick cutlery is used by leading culinary schools and national cooking teams worldwide. The German cutlery manufacturer hand forges its knives from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in the finest knives that satisfy the ergonomic standards of professionals.
- High-carbon stainless steel stamped blade with full tang
- Pointed tip with cambered edge
- Available in four blade lengths
- Meets hygienic standards of commercial kitchens
- Made in Germany
- Item 85447160, 85447210, 85447260, 85447300