This sharpening rod has a lacquered wood handle for a traditional look. The F. Dick Wood Handle Steel Sharpener is constructed of wear-resistant chromed hard steel to maintain sharp blades at all times. Use sharpening rods to ensure the durability your cutlery.
Favorited among fine culinary schools, restaurants, and butcher shops, Friedrich Dick of Germany is a leader in the high-end cutlery industry. All of F. Dick's fine cutlery is hand forged from high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in a quality knife that maintains it's edge longer than others. All of our F. Dick cutlery features an ergonomic design and meets the hygienic standards of commercial kitchens.
- Lacquered wood handle with stainless steel hanging ring
- Chromed hard steel available in round or oval blades
- Available in 12" or 14" lengths
- Meets hygienic standards of commercial kitchens
- Made in Germany
- Item 71711300, 71711350, 71713300