Easily slice and carve any meat with the F. Dick Premier WACS Slicer. The World Association of Chefs Societies series is made with a unique antibacterial, non-stick coating that makes this slicing knife a kitchen essential. An elegant mother-of-pearl look completes this forged steel knife.
World renowned for manufacturing the highest quality cutlery and tools for professional chefs and butchers, Friedrich Dick of Germany is a leader in the high-end cutlery industry. Since 1778, F. Dick has provided hand-forged professional cutlery to a number of leading culinary institutes and top restaurants. Each piece of fine F. Dick German cutlery is crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and taper ground, resulting in cutlery that maintains its edge longer than any other.
- Forged steel, full tang construction with heavy bolster
- High-carbon stainless and tapered ground
- Riveted poly handle with mother-of-pearl look
- Available in 7 or 8 inch blade
- Made in Germany
- Item 81456180B, 81456210B