An excellent choice for a lot of butchering work, the F. Dick Ergogrip Breaking Knife has a durable stainless steel blade with laser-tested cutting edge to easily break down meat into smaller pieces. This breaking knife comes in two blade lengths, 8 or 10 inch, with or without Kullenschliff.
Favorited among fine culinary schools, restaurants, and butcher shops, Friedrich Dick of Germany is a leader in the high-end cutlery industry. All of F. Dick's fine cutlery is hand forged from high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in a quality knife that maintains it's edge longer than others. All of our F. Dick cutlery features an ergonomic design and meets the hygienic standards of commercial kitchens.
- Seamless connection of blade and ergonomic handle
- Polished, durable stainless steel blade
- NSF listing for commercial use
- Available in 4 different blade lengths with or without Kullenschliff
- Made in Germany
- Item 82425210K, 82425260K, 82425210, 82425260