This F. Dick Ergogrip Wide Blade Boning Knife is ideal for separating meat from the bone. Ergonomically designed, cut efficiently and comfortably with this blue poly handle featuring a wide thumb rest, finger guard, and non-slip protection for extended use.
Professional, premium quality cutlery, tools, and accessories from Friederich Dick of Germany have been the chef's choice since 1778. F.Dick cutlery is used by leading culinary schools and national cooking teams worldwide. The German cutlery manufacturer hand forges its knives from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in the finest knives that satisfy the ergonomic standards of professionals.
- Seamless connection of blade and ergonomic handle
- Polished, durable stainless steel blade
- NSF listing for commercial use
- Available in 5, 6, or 7 inch blade
- Made in Germany
- Item 82259130, 82259150, 82259180