The F. Dick Ergogrip Scandinavian Boning Knife has a steel, upward curving blade for professional boning precision. The ergonomic design of the blue poly handle includes an extra wide thumb rest, a blue non-slip no abrasion handle, and a finger guard.
Favorited among fine culinary schools, restaurants, and butcher shops, Friedrich Dick of Germany is a leader in the high-end cutlery industry. All of F. Dick's fine cutlery is hand forged from high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in a quality knife that maintains it's edge longer than others. All of our F. Dick cutlery features an ergonomic design and meets the hygienic standards of commercial kitchens.
- Seamless connection of blade and ergonomic handle
- Polished, durable stainless steel blade
- NSF listing for commercial use
- Available in 5.5 or 6, or 7 inch blade
- Made in Germany
- Item 82277140, 82277180, 82278150