The blue poly handle of the F. Dick Ergogrip Pointed Blade Butcher Knife is designed for efficiency and comfort. It features an extra-wide thumb rest and non-slip no abrasion grip. The narrow butcher knife is optimal for trimming, slicing, or skinning.
World renowned for manufacturing the highest quality cutlery and tools for professional chefs and butchers, Friedrich Dick of Germany is a leader in the high-end cutlery industry. Since 1778, F. Dick has provided hand-forged professional cutlery to a number of leading culinary institutes and top restaurants. Each piece of fine F. Dick German cutlery is crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and taper ground, resulting in cutlery that maintains its edge longer than any other.
- Seamless connection of blade and ergonomic handle
- Polished, durable stainless steel blade
- NSF listing for commercial use
- Available in various stiff blade lengths
- Made in Germany
- Item 82368100, 82368130, 82368150, 82368180, 82368210