A Chroma Type 301 - P01 Chef's Knife is a distinguished, multi-purpose knife for any chef's collection featuring a razor sharp, durable stainless steel blade. Type 301 series blades are the product of a collaboration between F.A. Porsche and Austrian chef Jorg Worther. The series is distinguished by the ergonomic, hygienic handle and metal pear that marks the end of the handle. All knives are carefully sharpened for the traditional Japanese V-shape.
Chroma knives are manufactured in Japan and crafted with precision from the finest and strongest modern high-grade steel. All knives are designed with ergonomic qualities to comfortably give the chef complete cutting and chopping control.
- P01 Blade 240mm
- Ergonomic handle with triangular shape fits perfectly in the hand
- Handle constructed from 18/10 stainless steel
- Japanese 301 Stainless Steel Blade
- Recommended to sharpen this cutlery with a whetstone
- Each piece ships in attractive gift box with inside foam cutout